• Handmade item
• Dispatches from a small business in Australia
• Necklace length: 80 Centimetres; Pendant height: 33 Millimetres; Pendant width: 25 Millimetres
• Materials: Silver, Stone
• Stone: Ammolite
• Closure: Slide clasp
• Chain style: Rope
• Adjustable length
created from scratch in Australia
Ammonites are invertebrates and extinct members of the subclass Ammonoidea, class Cephalopoda.
Ammonite and Meanings
– The name originates from the Egyptian ram-horned god Ammon.
– These predatory, squid-like creatures lived inside coil-shaped shells, constantly building new shell as they grew but only living in the outer chamber.
– They traveled in schools, scooting through the water by squirting jets of water from their bodies.
– Some ammonites grew more than three feet across and female ammonites grew up to 400% larger than males, most likely to make room to lay eggs.
Keywords: Transition, transformation, personal growth
Chakras: Base, Solar Plexus
Element: Storm, Earth
Zodiac Signs: Capricorn, Virgo
Ammonite Crystal Healing Properties:
Fossils are a wonderful tool to assist you in moving from the old to the new and to be receptive to the fresh, innovative forces that are available to you. Fossils can assist you in your quest for transition, transformation and personal growth, helping you to understand the process of change. They can help you instil quality and excellence in your environment. Ammonites can help you to gain perspective on the present, integrate information about the past or potential future, or aid in reorienting yourself after entering altered states of consciousness. Ammonites are especially useful for past life recall and to contact spirit guides. Traditionally they were used to honour ancestors and to connect to ancient sources of knowledge.
Bring about community and unity among like-minded people. They truly employ the affirmation of "energy follows thought". This stone shows us that where we place our thoughts, our energy will follow.
Each creation also includes specific vibrational remedies with higher frequency further draw on the healing qualities of crystals.
MATERIAL: We use the best-waxed cords for strength and durability. These cords are so strong and long-lasting that they can be worn every day without discolouration. The ancient knot technique is called “macramé”. Each piece has been woven with thousands of tiny knots. We also use the highest quality stainless steel beads so you never have to worry about rust. This piece has been crafted with both stainless steel and pure silver, the ultimate materials in strength and durability.
Every purchase is turning into seed and going into the soil. When we are not making jewellery, we are busy planting a food forest. Your purchase helps get more seeds in the ground. Support Fair Trade. UBUNTU CONTRIBUTISM. Spread the word and love.